Dr. Michael Passera was born in Wyoming and grew up in Colorado. He graduated with honors from Colorado State University in 1976. Accepted into multiple dental schools, he graduated from Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois in 1980. You'll need to ask him why he ended up in Michigan! He continues his education by routinely attending educational courses. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, and the Detroit District Dental Society.
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. Our dental assistants and hygienists are licensed professionals who pride themselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients.
Our dedicated and motivated staff has one primary goal—your utmost comfort! We feel it’s important that you understand the treatment that you’ll be receiving so that you can relax during the procedure. Our staff is eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share with us your needs and concerns.
- Jillian is a caring, intelligent, and talented assistant. Her abilities are a calming influence on patients and staff members. She takes tremendous pride in herself and in her job.
- Tianna has a double role in our office. Her main focus is on her front desk duties, but she does help the doctor, assistant, and hygienist when needed.
– Nicole was a fantastic addition to our staff because, judging from the response from our patients, we lucked out! It’s obvious that, in addition to being technically gifted and very gentle, she also has the gift of listening to her patients and giving them the information they need. Plus, she has a quite interesting second career!
– Kim anchors the front desk, with assistance from Tianna. Kim provided an amazingly smooth transition when she took over the duties of her predecessor. We didn’t skip a beat.
- Tianna has to have the patience to drop what she’s doing at the front desk, to help out the doctor, assistant, and hygienist as needed. She's our newest employee and has fit in seamlessly.
Jillian Kim Tianna Nicole
Discrimination is Against the Law
Allen Park Family Dental complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Allen Park Family Dental does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Allen Park Family Dental:
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively
with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic
formats, other formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Dr. Michael Passera.
If you believe that Allen Park Family Dental has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance :
· By mail, or in person, at: Dr. Michael Passera, 6760 Allen Road, Suite 201, Allen Park, MI 48101
· By email at: AllenParkFamilyDental1@gmail.com You can file a grievance in person or by mail or email.
· You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Allen Park Family Dental
Michael J. Passera, DDS
6760 Allen Road, Suite 201
Allen Park, MI 48101